Saturday, April 6, 2013

50/50 Challenge: Three in a Row

I've been on a movie watching roll lately and my current 50/50 Challenge count is 16, which is more than I can say for my book count. Sad face.

"The Place Beyond the Pines" stars Ryan Gosling which may be the sole reason I wanted to see the movie at all. It's odd. It's interesting, but odd and long as well. But there's just something about 'Hey girl, Gosling' that draws me back time and time again. If you're up for a drama that unfold over a span of fifteen years and involves a lot of corruption, and a little bit of Ryan Gosling, then this is the movie for you.

I also saw "G.I. Joe: Retaliation" which was decent and fun to watch in 3D. I mean is it a movie that I can gush about for hours? Eh, not really. But I had fun watching it, especially the ninjas!

I'm also counting "Jurassic Park 3D" in my movie challenge because technically I have never seen this specific movie before. Is that cheating? So maybe it is. Throw me a bone!

Of course I have fully fleshed out reviews, which you can read here. Subscribe if you like! Tell you friends and family!

Next week, I'll be posting a review for "The Company You Keep" with Robert Redford and also one I'm very much looking forward to - "42"!

Which movies have you seen recently? Any recommendations?

Movie #14: The Place Beyond the Pines
Movie #15: G.I. Joe: Retaliation
Movie #16: Jurassic Park 3D

No comments:

Post a Comment