Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy 2013!

January 1, 2013 - A whole new year! 2012 was pretty fantastic, but I have a feeling that 2013 is going to be one of great change -- a good thing! What are you doing differently in 2013? I don't necessarily set resolutions, but I do reset my goals. What goals are you trying to achieve this year?

A short list of mine includes:

- cook more at home, at least twice a week
- get to the gym at least 3 times a week
- write more
- increase my freelance opportunities
- schedule more trips
- save money for a Europe trip
- achieve the 50/50 challenge (50 books and 50 movies in a year)

I have daily to-dos I set for myself as well, and the items listed above are always ongoing. I'm not one to beat myself up if they don't go exactly as planned, but I do find it helpful to have an idea of what you want to achieve.

I'm excited for 2013. How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment