Saturday, March 23, 2013

Dream Interpretations

Do you ever wonder where you dreams come from? Like if they're due to what you eat before bed or from your subconscious? Sometimes my dreams are so strange that I hope they are from neither and just a fluke in my sleep pattern. But dreams are really powerful and mine have actually brought me answers to questions and have made me more aware of what's going on in my life.

I had a strange one about a week ago where I was tracking down a killer. Too much of The Following watching, perhaps, but the dream was so vivid that I wanted to write it down because I thought it'd make for a great movie. Unfortunately, waking up you try to remember every single detail and it's easier said than done.

I also have dreamed recently that I was looking for a lost kid, that I kept finding quarters, and then, last night I had a dream someone was cheating on me. None of them really have rhyme or reason to them but I always try to find meaning from them even if they none of them are literally true.

What's the craziest dream you've had? I wonder if somehow in the future there will be something that can automatically record my dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment