Monday, March 11, 2013

50/50 Challenge: Oz: The Great and Powerful

I hit #11 of the movies of my 50/50 Challenge over the weekend. My first attempt at seeing Oz: The Great and Powerful was a no go. We arrived ten minutes early for our movie, ticket already paid for to see that there was a line waiting for the showing after ours! Who knew that it'd be so popular opening night? Then again, it's been awhile since I've been to a movie opening night.

We tried again yesterday for a morning showing (which is better because movies are half price!) and we got in the theater just in time to get seats together that weren't at the very front. I love the original "The Wizard of Oz" but this prequel was pretty good. Maybe not wait-in-a-line good but worth seeing. You can read my full review here.

Good movies are hard to come by right now right after Oscar season, but there are some new ones popping up that I'm looking forward to and will help me reach my fifty movie goal.

Any movie recommendations for me?

Movie #11: Oz: The Great and Powerful

No comments:

Post a Comment