Sunday, February 23, 2014

50/50 Challenge Update: Movies

Neither of these actors are in the "sequel"
Slowly, there are more movies coming out that I want to see. I think that after the Oscars, it will make way for some of the movies I've been waiting to see. 

Most of my reviews can be found on my Examiner.com profile, but the short blurbs for the last three I added to my challenge list go something like this: 

  • Kevin Hart is so great. "About Last Night" is a fun movie, but he really just brings that something extra to the screen. After seeing it, I went out and bought "Think Like a Man" for $7.50 to continue the humor.
  • "3 Days to Kill" was not awful. But it wasn't good. There really is nothing more to say about it. Kevin Costner is still kind of attractive.
  • I watched "Titanic 2" not even knowing they had made a "sequel" to the original. It is not a sequel. The only sequel part of it is that there is another ship it in that goes down. Sorry for the spoiler. It is so awful, it is comedic. That is why I watched it. I was at an ArtLab event where comedians played the movie and commented on its so-bad-it's-funny aspect. Mainly, the movie was bad bad not funny bad.

Currently, I have five books on my nightstand so hopefully I'll be giving another update soon.

Movie #4: About Last Night
Movie #5: 3 Days to Kill
Movie #6: Titanic 2

No comments:

Post a Comment