Sunday, June 15, 2014

The Centre: Masters of Color Event

Spending an afternoon surrounded by luxury, beautiful colors, interactive experiences, inventive cocktails and delicious bites is my idea of a good time. What's even better is when the event is FREE!

Wish I had a better manicure for this photo

The Centre in Escondido is quite the space. Its three levels houses a Lexus dealer, a clothing boutique (Lux Ave), art space (Stephen Fishwick's Fine Art Collection) and a Cohn restaurant (Vintana) just to name a few. 
fab palettes from SF art space

#albie
I was impressed with the flow of the event especially since there were so many people in attendance. Everywhere you turned there was someone to help guide you to the next exhibit, stamp your "passport" so you could enter the grand prize or just offer a 'thanks for coming' smile. 

Every person I encountered at the event from check-in to Lexus reps on the third floor were friendly and approachable. The event began on level one with an impressive lineup of Lexus vehicles and a beautiful setup (courtesy of Third Bloom) embracing the colors theme. 

My guy and I looking pretty comfortable next to this white-hot Lexus

The third floor was a great atmosphere with several stations of tasty bites and color-themed vodka cocktails. Flamenco dancers and a cooking demonstration were among the entertainment for guests. Due to the large space, the stations were set up so that no one line ever got too long. Fortunately, for me, I was able to try everything despite the man in front of me who took six skewers each for his plate! -- and let me say, it was delicious. 

Yes, I matched my cocktail to my dress. #noshame
If you missed out on this fantastic event, you'll get another chance as The Centre is hosting a Meet the Masters Summer Series to appease the art/fashion/wine lover in you!

RSVP for their next stylish event here!



No comments:

Post a Comment