Sunday, September 29, 2013

50/50 Challenge: More Movies

More movies, which is ok by me. There is so much good buzz about the new movie with Sandra Bullock and George Clooney (two of my faves) "Gravity" but it just doesn't look that interesting. I want to want to see it. But I won't.

I heart JGL
Last week it was two movies with two cuties: Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Chris Hemsworth.

JGL is adorable. I loved him in "500 Days of Summer" and thought "Brick" was a fantastic flick. He just has a lovable characteristic about him and did you see him on Jimmy Kimmel? Enough said.

Then, there are those hot Aussie Hemsworth brothers. Too bad that younger Liam is mostly spotlighted now for his dysfunctional love life, but soon he will be back in the Hunger Games spotlight where he belongs. Going up against his brother for "Thor 2" and it seems like Chris Hemsworth might be pulling ahead as the most desirable of the two.

More movies but I did read a book even though I can't add it to the list. I had to reread "Defending Jacob" even though I read it once this year already. I just forgot how it ended. I remember I didn't like it the first time I read it, but really thought the ending was a good one the second time. No new books to add though. Doesn't look like it's going to happen, reading 50 books this year. Not happening.

In other random news, the new San Diego Downtown library is opening tomorrow!

Movie #60: Don Jon
Movie #61: Rush

No comments:

Post a Comment