Sunday, October 13, 2013

50/50 Challenge: Times a Tickin'

I did it. I finally reached the next milestone of books for this challenge. I read 20 books. Sucks though that I'm actually supposed to read 50 books, which means I need to read 30 more books by December 31st. Like the math I did there?

Where We Belong by Emily Giffen is an easy read. It's a story about a mother and daughter who meet for the first time when the daughter is 18. It follows from both perspectives and doesn't get too far into issue of adoption or family, but more skims the surface of a good story. I look to Emily Giffen when I want a quick, light read. She came through again.

I also saw my 62nd movie of the year. "Captain Phillips" was fantastic. Is fantastic. You can ready my full review here: http://www.examiner.com/review/captain-phillips-one-of-the-best-of-2013 but it looks like I might be reaching 100 movies before I hit even 50 books. All I can do is everything.

Book #20: Where We Belong by Emily Giffen

Movie #62: Captain Phillips

No comments:

Post a Comment