Sunday, May 4, 2014

April, I'm Over You

April seemed like the longest month, but oddly, also went by fast. There were some bumps in the career road but also real boosts. Do you ever feel like sometimes you are trying to swim faster than the wave that will most likely overtake you and hold you under? Surely I'm not the only one that thinks in such dramatic terms. 

April felt like a month that it was more important than ever to be five steps ahead of every situation and now I have safely made it into May and let me just say, it's off to a good start!

Last month ended on a high note with a trip to Chicago that I've recorded on my travel guide in three different posts. I love to travel and explore; it's one of my favorite parts of life. Earlier this year I had a fabulous girls weekend in San Antonio and then promptly scheduled three trips that all now are happening in a matter of months.

Carefree in Chicago!

I will be updating the travel guide with every city I visit with tips and fun places to go, and I am thinking of doing short videos as well. For my upcoming trip to Nashville, my friend and I have a long layover in Denver, a perfect time to give it a whirl. Nothing fancy or too edited, just an on-the-go look to pair with my blog.

I've also been collaborating with some amazing creative women who are proving invaluable to helping me reach my goals. Surrounding yourself with positive, ambitious people can really do wonders for your psyche, aspirations, and overall sanity.

So, it's off to Nashville this week, but you'll hear from again soon. Hope your May is starting out just as great as mine! I'd love to hear from you and what you're most looking forward to this month. Comment below or send me a tweet at: @mscourtneybeth



1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a real life fairy tale kingdom. If I could afford it right now (kind of on a tight budget, just came back from a long travel vacation ) and fly there

    ReplyDelete