Sunday, July 21, 2013

50/50 Challenge: Weekly Update

quiet spaces for all of your thoughts and the thoughts of those greater than yourself.Three movies from last week to add to the list: a weird one from Woody Allen (aren't they all weird?); a meh one from Kristen Wiig; and a truly awful one from Ryan Reynolds. Needless to say, I wasn't that impressed by the movies last week. 

You can always read my latest movie reviews here: http://www.examiner.com/movie-in-san-diego/courtney-hartmann and I encourage you to do so! Subscribe even!

I did finish a book though in two days because it was that darn good - The Fault in Our Stars. The book has been getting a lot of hype especially since it's already been optioned for a movie and Shailene Woodley (from The Descendants and Divergent) is set to star. I am hoping that Christopher Walken will also make an appearance as one of the main characters as well. 

I am positive that by mid-August I will have met the movie requirement for this challenge. As for the book part, I have 34 left to read in approximately 21 weeks which averages out to over a book and a half a week. Not impossible if I've done my math right. If I meet this challenge successfully, I should treat myself to a prize. What should it be?

Movie #42 - Blue Jasmine
Movie #43 - Girl Most Likely
Movie #44 - R.I.P.D.

Book #16 - The Fault in Our Stars


No comments:

Post a Comment